Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 v16.0.4498.1000 x86.part1.rar - 860M - 527 DLتحميل مباشرهذا الملف متاح للتحميل حتى تاريخ 2018-02-13Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 v16.0.4498.1000 x86.part2.rar - 728.59M - 396 DLتحميل مباشرهذا الملف متاح للتحميل حتى تاريخ 2018-02-13
- السبت 18 02 2017 - 04:24 مساءً
روابط التحميل المباشر من أكوام
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 v16.0.4498.1000 x64.part1.rar - 1G - 710 DLتحميل مباشرهذا الملف متاح للتحميل حتى تاريخ 2018-02-13Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 v16.0.4498.1000 x64.part2.rar - 824.06M - 611 DLتحميل مباشرهذا الملف متاح للتحميل حتى تاريخ 2018-02-13
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 v16.0.4498.1000 (x86x64)
Microsoft Office 2016 is the complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Always have the latest, full installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
New in Microsoft Office 2016:
Your documents, anywhere – Across the Office 2016 applications, it’s easier to use the power of feature-rich applications to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud from your desktop, so you can access them from anywhere and on any device. In addition, new modern attachments in Outlook make it easy to attach files from OneDrive and automatically configure permission for the recipients – without leaving Outlook. All making it easier to share and collaborate on your work with others.
Collaboration – Real-time co-authoring is available in the Office Online apps today and we’re bringing that experience to the Windows Desktop applications, starting with Word. When you and your team are working in Word 2016 and/or Office online, you’ll be able to see where other editors are working and what they are writing – all in real-time.
Smart Applications – Applications will learn as you work, taking advantage of subtle cues and clues to help you stay on task and get more out of Office. Tell Me, a new search tool available in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, serves up the commands you need by simply typing what you want to do. Clutter – a new Exchange feature that lights up in Outlook – uses machine learning to analyze your email patterns and de-clutter your inbox by moving lower priority messages out of your way and into a new Clutter folder. And Insights, powered by Bing, finds you contextual information from the web within the reading experience.
Data analysis made faster and easier – New analysis capabilities are built into Excel, so you can pull, map, analyze and visualize your data faster and easier than ever.
• One-click forecasting. Create forecasts on your data series with one click to future trends.
• Intuitive data connecting and shaping capabilities. With integrated Power Query, use Excel as your personal analysis workspace by connecting to and viewing all the data around you. Take advantage of a broad range of data sources, including tables from websites, corporate data like SAP Business Objects, unstructured sources like Hadoop, and services like Salesforce. After bringing all your data together in one place, quickly shape and combine to fit your unique business needs and get to analysis in seconds
• Easy data modeling and powerful analysis. With improved Power Pivot features as part of Excel, map different data sets with drag-and-drop ease to build data models to give you the bigger picture of your business. Take advantage of intuitive analysis functions, automatic time grouping and other features that enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart analysis experience. Now with the ability to calculate 100s of millions of rows of data, perform deeper analysis with high speed.
• Publish to Microsoft Power BI Preview. Effortlessly publish and share your Excel workbooks to users of Power BI.
• New modern charts and graphs, including TreeMap, Sunburst, Waterfall, Box and Whisker and Histogram and Pareto in Excel help you to present your data in fresh ways.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
Microsoft Access 2016
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft InfoPath 2016
Microsoft OneDrive for business in 2016
Microsoft OneNote 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Microsoft Publisher 2016
Skype for business in 2016
Microsoft Word 2016
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2