كورس Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
روابط التحميل المباشر من أكوام
Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3.rar - 788.83M - 1204 DL
"Having gone through other related courses on other platforms, I can say this course is the most practical and readily applicable course on web design and development I have taken. Thanks so much for this course." — Bernie Pacis
Are you looking for the easiest and fastest way to learn how to build your own beautiful websites with HTML5 and CSS3? And how to even make them responsive?
Have you taken other HTML and CSS courses, but still wonder how to code a real world website? Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
With the right guidance, HTML, CSS and responsive web design are super easy. Everyone can learn it!
That's why I created this course for you: I will teach you step-by-step how to both design and code your own websites using the latest web technologies HTML5, CSS3 and even some jQuery.
So why is this course so unique and popular? This course is completely project-based! Together we will build a beautiful and responsive landing page for a fictional company that I made up just for this course. This huge project will teach you all the real-world web design and development skills to build real-world websites.
But there is even more! In this course, you will not just learn how to code, but the entire process of building and launching a website. This includes planing, designing, coding, optimizing, and so much more.
At the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch website that looks great on any computer, tablet and smartphone. You get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that I designed especially for the course as a free download.
"Most up-to-date design/developer course on Udemy!" +++ "Learnt more in my week of doing this course than in an entire year of studying" +++ "I have been doing website development for more than twenty years and I still learned from this course" +++ "I'm sure that I will be able to build even very complex websites now" +++ "Very detailed - shows you the how and why it works" +++ "I have learned so freaking much! I love the emphasis he puts on design" +++ "Jonas your support and help is second to none" +++ “The instructor is clear, knowledgeable, and very responsive to questions" +++ "Money well spent. The final project looks stunning and the resources Jonas gives are like gold" +++ "Newbie to Pro all in one course!" +++ "This has been the best course I have EVER purchased on Udemy" +++ "I had a great time learning" +++ "This course deserve 100 stars! Thank you Jonas!"
This is what you will learn:
• Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with HTML5, CSS3 and some jQuery.
• The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website.
• Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd.
• How to get and use amazing images, fonts and icons to make your website shine — all for free.
• Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes — a must-have skill in today's mobile world.
• How to use jQuery for super cool effects like animations, scroll effects and "sticky" navigation.
• How to optimize your website for good speed performance and for search engines (SEO).
• How to launch your website for the world to see it.
At the end of the course, you will have such a deep understanding of how HTML5 and CSS3 work together, that you will be able to build any website you can imagine from complete scratch.
So, who is this course for? This course is perfect for complete beginners: there is absolutely no coding experience required. This course is also perfect for you if you know some HTML and CSS, but struggle to put together a good-looking website. Or maybe you're a web designer and want to expand your skill set into HTML5 and CSS3? This course is perfect for you, too!
If you enrol in this course right now, you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality training videos with free updates. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All lectures are downloadable to make your learning experience even better.
• Downloadable code and design assets for the entire project. You can keep this code as a starting point for your own projects!
• Access to a very active community where I will personally answer all your questions. I will never leave you hanging!
• Free access to my e-book "Best Resources for Web Design and Development with HTML5 & CSS3".
Sounds great? Then start learning today by clicking the “Take This Course" button right now, and join me in the only HTML and CSS course that you will ever need!
Don't forget: if you don't get value from this course, you get 100% of your money back within 30 days. There is absolutely no risk for you.
See you in the course!
What are the requirements?
No coding or design experience necessary
Any computer will do — Windows, OSX or Linux
You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free web development editor in the world
What am I going to get from this course?
Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3
The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website
Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
Learn super cool jQuery effects like animations, scroll effects and "sticky" navigation
Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for the entire project
Access to a very active community where I will personally answer all your questions
Get my e-book "Best Resources for Web Design and Development with HTML5 & CSS3" for free
What is the target audience?
Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website
Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML5 and CSS3